Friday, January 23, 2009

My Hubby!


1. Where did you meet your husband? Church Dance
2. How long did you date before you married? a year plus!
3. How long have you been married? 5 years and 3 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? Not sure it surprises me I always have and always believe him but the way he can just take a new job and carer and just be so successful! And I love the way I never fill my gas tank he does it every time since we started dating!
5. What is my favorite feature on him? Hmmm maybe it's a Riggs thing... I agree I say butt! :) We will have to ask Katie see if we can get 3 out of 3 here Nish! :)
6. What is my favorite quality of his? His determination in succeeding!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes Thanks for asking next....
8. What is his favorite food?He loves any of my Mexican dishes!!
9. What is his favorite sport? He loves to watch football and he does enjoy playing golf!
10. When & where was your first kiss? Mesa AZ 4 months after dating it was January 2nd we were taking a late night walk while visiting my parents


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We really enjoys going to to the Temple and wish we could go more!
12. Do you have any children? 3 Porter Andrew he is 4 Keaton Charles he is 3 and Tattum Carlson 3 months
13. Does he have any hidden talents?lol hmmmmm Lets just talk about talents; he can always make me laugh even if I am extremely mad at him!
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? country.
17. What do you admire most about him? Work ethic
18. What is his favorite color? for a vehicle red and or silver in clothing or decoration blue
19. Will he read this? Prob not
20. Who do you tag? Whoever thinks their man is great!!

1 comment:

The Riggs Family Blog said...

Ewwww, butt? My man's eyes are definately his best feature.. :)